- Whilst on the premises, ROKT, you must proceed report directly to reception where you will be met and taken to the Project Breakout Rooms (PBO). You will not climb or attempt to climb any wall, boulder or other equipment without undergoing the appropriate induction.
- Access to the premises, ROKT and PBO, is monitored by CCTV 24/7 to ensure the safety and security of our Members.
- PBO users must inform PBO of any change of contact and email address or telephone numbers if they are different from those supplied at the time of booking.
- By accessing the PBO Rooms the user are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the Terms & Conditions of PBO.
Health & Safety
- On booking all users of PBO confirm that they are fit and well and able to take part in the PBO games , PBO will not accept any liability for any claim for personal injury if you are not fit and well and subsequently take pare nor will PBO accept any claim or liability if you use the equipment provided in the PBO rooms for any of the games.
- During the games in the PBO rooms you will be monitored by CCTV a) to provide you with clues to solve the problems and b) to record all activity for the protection of both PBO (ROKT LTD) and your personal protection.
- For safety reasons, bags are not permitted into the PBO rooms the studio floor and correct attire must be worn when playing the games e. suitable comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear.
- Our staff, agents and sub-contractors are not medically qualified so if you have any doubts about your fitness or capability to take part in any of the games, we strongly recommend that you get advice from a doctor first.
Minimum Acceptable Standards of Use
- You may not use the PBO rooms whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, tranquilizers or any medication or other substance which may affect your ability to undertake the activity safely. PBO reserves the right to remove you from the premises if we reasonably believe you are unfit to use the facilities.
- Whilst on the premises, PBO are permitted to take photographs and/or videos of themselves for their own private use. However, any images taken on or of the premises which are subsequently published or posted is done so without the implied or express consent of PBO (ROKT LTD). Prior to the publication or posting of any images taken on the premises, PBO Users must seek the consent of any other person identifiable in such images. Users must not send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is defamatory of any person, or which contains any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- You must not behave in an aggressive, abusive, anti-social or threatening manner to any staff or Member. Anyone doing so will be removed from the game immediately and PBO reserves the right to contact the Police if deemed necessary.
- Users will be provided with storage boxes for their belonging whilst playing the PBO Games. PBO accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Although we will always endeavour to return any articles of lost property to the owner, we do not take responsibility for any item held in lost property. Such items will be kept until claimed, but for no longer than 28 days after which time the items will either be donated to charity or destroyed.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes is strictly prohibited in all areas of the premises. Anyone found to be breach of this rule will be asked to leave PBO and the premises.
- Users may not bring any pets (other than guide dogs) into the premises.
- These terms and conditions apply to all users of PBO, to all players of the PBO game(s) and to all users of the website.
- You are accepting these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and all members of your team.
- These terms and conditions may be amended or varied by PBO at any time at our sole discretion without prior notice.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
- These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 6. Nothing contained in any contract is intended to be enforceable pursuant to the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
- The game is designed for a team of 3-6 people per room unless otherwise stated on the description of The Game.
- The trade marks and logos displayed on the website are the property of ROKT LTD. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of ROKT LTD and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
- All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these terms and conditions.
PBO’s website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of PBO’s control and you use them at your own risk.
- PBO collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensuring that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
- PBO recommends teams to arrive on no earlier than 15 minutes, and no later than 5 minutes before the beginning time of the booking.
- PBO relies on confidentiality and discretion from its players. You agree to not make any recordings of the game or take any photographs inside PBO’s game(s).
- We also ask that you take great care when describing your experience to others to not give anything away that may spoil the fun.
- You absolutely agree to not publish, or allow to be published, any details of the game(s).
PBO may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone related to PBO and ROKT LTD’s other products offerings only.
- You agree to pay PBO and ROKT LTD reasonable costs relating to damage to property that is intentional or caused by intentional misuse of any items.
- You and your team participate in the game(s) entirely at your own risk. PBO doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards player of its game hosts.
- The only language available for the conclusion of the contract online is English.
- Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
- It is your responsibility to check that any Games booked by you are accurate.
Any purchase of the Game is only valid when processed by PBO.
- If you wish to transfer your Game(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact PBO by either email or telephone at least two hours before the start of the game. This facility may be refused by PBO.
- Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the Game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the game.
- You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By submitting an Online Booking Form you warrant to PBO that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
- You receive the confirmation of your booking via email only. PBO will not send confirmation via post or text message.
- Online bookings can only be made 90 days in advance, exception may be granted by PBO via email or by varying the online booking time limit.
If your team arrives more than 10 minutes late, your participation in the game will be cancelled and no refund will be paid.
- PBO reserves the right to cancel a booking should that become necessary, and despite our best efforts to avoid such a scenario, and will only refund the amount paid for that booking.
- Confirmation of your booking will only be sent by email to the email address entered on the Online Booking Form. It is your responsibility to notify us if you do not receive this email within 10 (ten) hours of booking.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of a game is stated on the PBO website of the Booking section.
- The price is set according to number of people in a room and based on peak/off-peak period.
- Bookings can be made online on the PBO website.
- Major credit or debit cards are accepted to settle the payment.
- Payment is to be made immediately upon booking, using one of the payment methods indicated on the website.
- PBO is a live event, so once the booking is confirmed you will not be entitled to any refund
- We can rearrange bookings if we are given at least 10 days notice, subject to a £7.50 admin charge.
- If fewer people attend the game than have been booked, no refund will be given.
- If more people attending the game than it is booked for (up to max. allowed for that room) the price difference must be settled upon arrival and prior notification sent.